-
August 15th, 2002, 12:41 PM
#51
Inactive Member
Quick has a 12 inch tongue with no sense of smell... [img]eek.gif[/img]
And Im guessing I could do it in two licks.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
BTW.....The next person to go out and get a life..Could you bring me back one..Thanks.. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2002, 12:45 PM
#52
HB Forum Owner
*Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin*..and three just wont be enuff i'm thinking.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ..damn..i'm almost outta comebacks here..he might win after all [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2002, 12:50 PM
#53
HB Forum Owner
OMG!..heidi..you think he really does..*takes a closer look*..hmmmmmmm..this could be interesting..
-
August 15th, 2002, 01:01 PM
#54
Site Administrator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
*Takes a lickin and keeps on tickin*..and three just wont be enuff i'm thinking.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ..damn..i'm almost outta comebacks here..he might win after all [img]eek.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yea but sooner or latter you will curl up into a fetal position. Then I know it is time...
-
August 15th, 2002, 01:20 PM
#55
Inactive Member
-
August 15th, 2002, 01:21 PM
#56
HB Forum Owner
C'mere Quick..we need to talk.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2002, 02:44 PM
#57
HB Forum Owner
*snickers*...
blazey ya hot lil flame of luv, let that far inside ya roar woman and getcherself together, you always have a comeback for this kinda stuff lol....*whispers in your ear*
-
August 15th, 2002, 04:01 PM
#58
HB Forum Owner
okie!...I think Steven won..*LOL..he IS a better flirt than me..oh the shame.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2002, 04:12 PM
#59
Site Administrator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">Originally posted by Blazey:
okie!...I think Steven won..*LOL..he IS a better flirt than me..oh the shame.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Darn and here I thought you said you could keep up??? And to think I was just starting [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2002, 05:00 PM
#60
Inactive Member
waits for page 3 [img]wink.gif[/img]
Tee Ehn...you and I can start our own lovin' thread..... and then we shall see who can keep up *L
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks